North Eastern Meccano Society
Meetings and Exhibition Diary
The society meets four times a year at the Village Hall in Little Crakehall, shown below, to socially exchange views, display models and to buy and sell Meccano parts and sets.
The venue's address is Village Hall, Coronation Road, Little Crakehall, Bedale, North Yorkshire, DL8 1HZ. Click here for the location map.
In addition to these meetings we also exhibit at a number of exhibitions throughout the North East during the year.
The dates of our meetings and exhibitions for 2022 are as follows.
- March 5th 2022 - NEMS meeting and AGM at Crakehall.
- April 9th 2022 - Sheffield Meccano Guild - Club meeting with annual comedy contest and auction at Laughton Village Hall, Firbeck Avenue, Laughton-en-le-Morthen, Rotherham, South Yorks, S25 1YD; 09:00 - 17:00.
- May 14th / 15th 2022 - Exhibition at Beamish Museum
- May 28th / 29th 2022 - Exhibition at Locomotion Museum, Shildon
- June 18th 2022 - NEMS meeting at Crakehall (Note the change of date).
- July 16th / 17th 2022 - Exhibition at Beamish Museum
- July 16th / 17th 2022 - Some of our members will be exhibiting at the Masham Steam Rally
- August 20th 2022 - Exhibition at Stainmore Railway, Kirkby Stephen
- August 20th / 21st 2022 - Some of our members will be exhibiting at the Lincoln Steam Rally
- September 3rd 2022 - NEMS meeting at Crakehall.
- September 17th / 18th 2022 - Exhibition at Nunnington Hall (NT)
- October 15th 2022 - Sheffield Meccano Guild - Club meeting with part-based theme (Meccano part to be advised), AGM, SMG Members’ Award, President’s Trophy and auction at Laughton Village Hall, Firbeck Avenue, Laughton-en-le-Morthen, Rotherham, South Yorks, S25 1YD; 09:00 - 17:00.
- October 22nd 2022 - NEMS Annual Exhibition at St Cuthbert's Church, Darlington.
- December 3rd 2022 - NEMS meeting at Crakehall.
Notes about the location map links
These links direct you to a mapping site and show a map of the relevant area. The actual location is shown on the map by an arrow. You can either zoom in for more detail or zoom out to see the general area. The arrow should stay in the correct place.